I just found out from a friend about a promotion that Shutterfly is doing. If you blog about how awesome Shutterfly is, you can get 50 free Christmas card! When I read that I thought “I use Shutterfly all the time, why not participate” so here goes…
We love Shutterfly! Every year since we’ve been married, Peter and I have made a calendar on Shutterfly instead of buying one. It’s super easy to do and is so much more personal (and fun to reminisce)! And now that we’ve had Jake we are making one for our families for Christmas with pictures of his first year. They are going to love it!
We also used Shutterfly to make the Jake’s birth announcement and the invitation to his first birthday and we are also planning on using it to make our Christmas cards this year. They have such cute Christmas card designs like Merry Plaid, Sweet and Merry, and Love 2010. We took a couple really cute pictures for our Christmas cards and are super excited to send them out.
So bottom line, we love Shutterfly! You should definitely check it out! Also if you're interested, you can get 50 free Christmas cards too! Simply click here to apply.
No comments:
Post a Comment