Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Even though we were blessed with Jake last Christmas Eve I really consider this his first Christmas. Last Christmas we were in the hospital and Jake was only 1 day old (not really the way it was meant to be spent). This year we were able to spend Christmas at home with our 1 year old (which is still weird to say). Christmas Day was spent opening presents, having brunch at my parents house and then dinner at my in-laws.

Somewhere in between we managed to try and remember why we truly celebrate Christmas and to be grateful for the birth of our Savior! Each Christmas Eve Peter and I read the story of the birth of our Savior in Luke and we did so again this year with our little boy - even though he didn't sit still for long. I look forward to being able to teach him the true meaning of Christmas as the years go on and to keeping this tradition going.

 Our house Christmas morning

Vovo & Vova's house (my parents). And no, you aren't imaging it...there was a pajama change in between because someone had an 'accident'. :-)

Final stop of the day at Pappou & Babcia's (my in-laws)

1 comment:

. said...

We had to do a merry christmas blow out change too. His eyes are beautiful! I think they look like yours, am I right?