Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, we went back to San Jose for a week. This was the first time that Peter had been back since we left so we had lots of people that we needed to see. Peter worked for most of the week but I had Wed - Fri off, which was nice since that gave Jake and I more time to visit with friends. Thanksgiving morning we ran in the Turkey Trot (I ran the 5K and Peter ran in the 10K). I beat my time from last year which was great for me! We then did Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws house as we do most years. This year, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law were there and this was the first time I got to see my sister-in-law with her baby bump (I'm going to have my first nephew in April!) It was a full house, but it was so much fun! The rest of the week was spent visiting friends and of course, a group trip to High Five Pizza!

Turkey trot
Turkey trot
Impromptu family pictures
Thinking about all the food that's waiting for us
Jake giving his auntie Zimmy and cousin a hug :-)
Family picture
Thanksgiving dinner
Jake and Claire caught kissing at High Five

1 comment:

Brie and Jeff said...

I haven't blogged lately and I'm not sure how long you've had it up, ,but I LOVE your family picture. It is a great picture of you all. Miss you.