Monday, November 5, 2012

Funny, funny kid


Our crazy kid!

Here are a couple cute things our little guy has said in the past few months.

I was playing with Jake and tickling him and knocking him over when my dad called to say hi to him. Jake got on the phone and my dad asked "what are you doing?" and Jake answers "mommy is pushing me around". My dad couldn't stop laughing.

While visiting my parents, my mom was putting Jake to sleep one night. She was laying in bed with him saying prayers and then was going to sing a song. She started singing and Jake sat up, looked at her and said 'Vova, if you don't stop singing, I'm leaving"

"I don't like the crust of the grape, I just like the belly." - said while eating grapes

"I'm going to sword you woman!" - said while playing with the sword of his Halloween costume

No comments: