Peter and I both had President's Day off so we decided to take Jake to the Discovery Museum. Although he is a little young he had a blast! There was a lot of things for him to do. We went in the Toddler and Infant area where he ran around with all the other little kids (it was really busy that day), we played in the 'circle' area which included lots of balls and wheels, and we played in the 'water' area which Jake loved! It's so much fun to be able to take Jake to the places that I went to as a kid.
 |
| We got there 20 minutes after it opened and there was still a huge line |
 |
| I'm not sure who is more interested... |
 |
| This was Jake's favorite part! He left soaked but had so much fun playing in the water |
1 comment:
So cute! I love the picture of him all soaking wet :)
Post a Comment