It's been a while since I've done an update but I thought now would be as good of time as any. Last week Jacob turned 15 months! He's such a fun-loving, inquisitive little guy. We enjoy his sweet spirit so much and are so blessed to have him in our lives. Here are the highlights from the last few months:
*He is learning to hit a baseball off a tee...this is probably Peter's favorite one!
*We enjoyed some of the nicer weather earlier in the month and took him to Happy Hollow and the Discovery Museum which he loved!
*He is starting to learn to feed himself although we don't let him too often since he makes a mess!
*He is still talking up a storm and has probably added 10 additional words to his vocabulary including book, ball, auntie, uncle, titio, duck, cow, quack, moo, brush
*He has been obsessed with reading and will bring Peter or I book after book to read to him. We love it!
*He had his check up and weighs in at 24 lbs. 6 oz. and is 31 inches tall. He's in the 50th percentile for both height and weight.
*He is completely off the bottle and only drinks out of a sippy cup
He's so much fun and we can't wait until the weather is nice so we can spend more time outdoors running around!
2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!
he's such a little boy. how did that go so fast? so so cute.
Post a Comment