Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jacob's Blessing





Today was Jake's blessing. I was so thankful to have so many family members and friends there for his blessing! It was the first time in many, many years that my whole family was at church and it was such a great experience. It was such a great experience and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Bishop who blessed him! A couple of the men who were in the circle when he was blessed said that as soon as Bishop Karren said his name he looked up and started smiling and kept smiling the entire time.

Another big event was that I went up and bore my testimony for the first time in a testimony meeting. I hate going up because I get very emotional and today was no different. But I'm glad I was able to go up with my family there to let them know how thankful I am for the gospel. I am so glad that Jake will grow up with the gospel and I pray every night that he will one day grow up to be a worthy priesthood holder! I love him and my family so much!

4 comments:

Cassy said...

What a special day!

Stefani said...

Congratulations! Sorry we couldn't have been there. Thanks for the update and the photos. Your family is the cutest. Tell them hi!

Comarsh Crew said...

How special! Again - I am so sorry I missed it. I really wished I was there. Good for you about sharing your testimony. I know I don't do it enough. I have only done it twice in the last 3 years & that was for each of my children's blessing. I need to do it more because Cayden is getting older & I want him to know it's ok to go up there & share your testimony.

. said...

look at that little man! Good for you for sharing your testimony, I wish I had been there to hear it.