3 months already! I know I've been saying that every month now, but I just can't believe how fast life is going by. Jake is getting to be so much fun and it's so great when he recognizes us and smiles! He's had a couple little milestones this last month and I'm sure there are more around the corner:
*We didn't have a doctor's appointment this month, but he's approx. 14 lbs (if not more) and 25 in. long.
*He has learned to hold things in his hand...he's not quite grabbing yet, but will hold on if you place it in his little grasp
*He started laughing...there is no better sound in the world!
*He is really good at holding his head up and can sit propped up on the couch or in his Bumbo chair
Each day is getting more and more exciting as he begins to do new and fun things! We love him so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment