BOY! Peter and I are so excited to finally know one way or the other (although I think Peter is relieved that he will be getting his little clone)! I was so nervous for the appointment this morning. I was really hoping the baby would cooperate and not be shy. It was a little difficult, but the ultrasound tech was super sweet and patient and we finally got a good shot! She said everything is looking good and all the organs are forming as they should. She even said that the little guy has long legs...I wonder where he gets that from?!? We are so happy to finally be able to go shopping and starts decorating! Hooray for little boys!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
It's a...
BOY! Peter and I are so excited to finally know one way or the other (although I think Peter is relieved that he will be getting his little clone)! I was so nervous for the appointment this morning. I was really hoping the baby would cooperate and not be shy. It was a little difficult, but the ultrasound tech was super sweet and patient and we finally got a good shot! She said everything is looking good and all the organs are forming as they should. She even said that the little guy has long legs...I wonder where he gets that from?!? We are so happy to finally be able to go shopping and starts decorating! Hooray for little boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats... love the boys they are so fun!
Awww... little baby K! Boys are special!
yipee! were you nervous as they were going around and looking to see that everything was developing well? Congrats on your long legged baby.
Post a Comment