I think I might have felt the baby kick for the first time last night! Since I'm a first time mom I'm not sure what it should feel like but from everything I've read, I think it was a little kick! :-) It was amazing if it was a kick and I'll just feel silly if it wasn't!
Peter and I were lying on the couch watching tv and I felt this little "bubble" in my abdomen. As soon as I felt it I said something to Peter, but of course, he wouldn't be able to feel it (which I think makes him a little jealous)! Whatever it was, it was great and really made me think that I actually do have a little human being growing inside of me! All I can say is AMAZING! Now if only next Tuesday would get here faster so we can find out the sex-hopefully the baby cooperates and isn't too shy!
5 comments:
How exciting!! I love those first movements! It's like a little secret between you and the baby :)
Isn't it a trip to feel them move inside you. I have been feeling Casey lately. It is even more exciting when you can see them move & your tummy goes in waves. Then Peter can feel it too!
I think I was feeling the baby moving too, but it was not until the last ultrasound where I saw the baby moving on the screen and felt what was going on in my stomach that I realized that those little bubbles were baby's movements and not my digestion. Can't wait to see what you are having!
I always mistook the movement for a stomach growl! Congratulations again! Such an exciting time!
supper cool!
Post a Comment