So today, Peter and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's already been one year. I've heard over and over that the 1st year is the hardest. If this is the case, I think Peter and I will be good :-). Don't get me wrong...we've had our trials and our arguments (getting used to living together and dealing with one another's quirks was definitely fun) but nothing that has me remotely worried at all about our love for each other. I have no doubt in my mind that Peter is my soul mate. We really were made for each other! I have never been more comfortable with someone and more able to sit down and discuss absolutely nothing and be so happy!
1 comment:
What great wedding pic! Would love to see more! Bring them with you on Thursday at our house for dinner. Thanks for checking out our blog! Tif
Post a Comment