Peter had his knee surgery yesterday. It was an out-patient surgery and probably not that big of a deal, but needless to say I was a little worried. Anytime there is anesthesia involved I worry. Thankfully, Peter agreed to get a priesthood blessing (probably more for me than him) but that really helped calm my nerves.
Everything turned out great and he is recovering well. This surgery was a little less intrusive than his last ACL surgery since they used a cadaver ligament (last time they formed a new ACL ligament out of his patella tendon) so he's not in as much pain. He is also supposed to start his physical therapy exercises on Day 2 to make sure he will have a quick recovery.
I am just thankful all of our prayers were answered and that there were no complications!
1 comment:
I am so glad Peter got a blessing. That is so wonderful.
Post a Comment