Fire Drill!
So, at 4 o’clock this morning our fire alarm went off (don’t worry, there was no fire, we checked EVERYTHING). It only went off for about 10 seconds, but boy did that put me in a panic! Then, when I had finally gone back to sleep (sort of) it went off again for another 10 seconds. I made Peter go out again and check everything again and again nothing was on fire (thank goodness!), but by at this point, we were wide awake as you can imagine! It must have been some sort of malfunction, but boy was that not the right way to start off a Monday! At least we know the alarm works!
1 comment:
oh man, I am not sure if I can think of a more harsh way of waking up. Maybe if someone poured water on your head that might come close.
Post a Comment