I’m sorry about venting, but I’m just getting a little frustrated! I know I shouldn’t complain because there are a lot of women out there who have been trying to get pregnant for years, but I am very impatient! Peter and I have been trying for a good 6 months and still nothing. Again, I know that’s not a long time, but I can’t help but begin to worry. I want to be able to say that I’m leaving it in the Lord’s hands, but I just keep wondering why it’s not happening. I hear so often of people who just start trying and get pregnant right away and I know I need to stop stressing out so much about it, but it’s hard.
3 comments:
Amber, I'm so sorry! It took us a year to get pregnant with Jonny (still, not that long compared to others) but I remember feeling the same frustration that you're feeling right now. My advice (not that it's worth much) go talk to a doctor about it. Also, try not to compare yourself to other women. The Lord knows you as an individual and has a plan for you and your family. He will take care of you! Trust Him!
Hey I feel for you Amber we are going on month 8. So I guess we should just enjoy all the practicing we are doing right?
I DO understand----and even though it was a long time ago and many children later I remember the frustration and tears. So hang in there and enjoy the things you CAN do now----hey like that great cruise!!
Bille (the mom)
Post a Comment