Monday, September 23, 2013

A Visit with Family

We were lucky enough to be able to drive back to California for most of the month of August and visit with family in both Temecula and San Jose. I will say it was a long time to be away from home but it was nice to be able to see family & friends and have a place to ourselves (Peter's parents were in Greece most of the time we were in San Jose so we were able to stay at their place). It was unfortunate that both Peter and I had to work the whole time we were there so we were very busy most nights and weekends trying to fit everything into our schedule. We were thankful that my mom was able to watch Jake while we worked and I'm sure she was grateful to be able to spend some quality time with him. Now, get ready for lots of pictures of our visit...

The beginning of our journey, and yes, he sits like this on long road trips.
Hanging out with baby Landon in Temecula
Boiling Crab
Such a fun night!
"Look how much I ate"
Maybe too much?
U-Jam Girls night
Carousel at the Boardwalk

Batting at AT&T Park



2010 & 2012 World Series Champion trophies
Painting with Gabe
Capitola with Claire

No comments: