Monday, September 23, 2013
6 years
Yesterday, Peter and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. It was a pretty low key weekend but we were still able to spend one evening together just the two of us. I've been reflecting a lot on our relationship lately and though we haven't had the easiest road, I'm so lucky to have an amazing man by my side. Don't get my wrong, we are by no means perfect. We have our issues and our problems, but the good far outweighs the bad. We've been through so much together and it's been such a blessing to have each other through all those times. I don't know how I would have gotten through most of the last 2 years without Peter. We are so blessed to have an amazing son and I'm so thankful I get to see little bits of Peter within Jake. I can only hope that he will grow up to be half as amazing as his dad. I know times won't always be so rough, but even if they are, as long as I have my family, I can get through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment