Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Catching up - April edition

This post will be a smorgasbord of things since it's been so long since I've blogged and I really need to catch up! First off, a couple Jake-isms I've been meaning to write about.

*Lately, Jake's reply to my saying "I love you to the moon and back" has been "I love you to the moon, all the way to space, around and back 100 times". I love that sweet little boy!

*Jake recently made up his first game. It's called Monkey Bump and it consists of taking his monkey  (which is his little lovey) and throwing him in the air. You try to get him to hit the fan ad if you catch him, it's a "monkey bump" but if you miss it, it's a "bad home run". I can't make this stuff up...

*When we're getting ready to go somewhere, he says "let's rock and roll boy"

We also too Jake to see his first movie in the theater, went to a Sharks game and to a Giants game. We love to see how much Jake is into sports. He really enjoys watching anything Peter likes watching. He's really learning about hockey and baseball specifically and knows most of the Giants players (especially his favorite, Buster Posey).

The Crood's

Coyotes - Sharks game



Briannah, Scotty and Jake (who ate 2 hot dogs at the game)





No comments: