So I'm a little behind (obviously). The last month has been super busy that I haven't really gotten around to blogging. I'm going to try and catch up by the end of the year but we'll see how that goes.
So this year was a big one...we hosted Thanksgiving for the first time at our home. It was hectic but fun (thank goodness my mother-in-law took care of the turkey. Thanksgiving morning, Peter and I ran in the Turkey Trot. I ran in the 5K and got my best time (I beat it by 7 min)! I was really surprised and was proud that I ran the whole thing.
We got home around 10 and started getting everything ready for the day. We had about 12 people over - my parents, my brothers, Peter's parents, his cousin and her husband and their daughter. There was a lot of good food and fun times. It was nice to be able to spend time with our families! I am so grateful for our health, jobs and home and it's nice to have this day to remember all the things that we have to be thankful for.

No comments:
Post a Comment