
Yesterday Peter and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. These last 2 years have flown by but they truly have been the greatest! I am so lucky to have married my best friend and to have been blessed with such a great man! And now we have a little one on the way and I love that there is no doubt in my mind that Peter will be an amazing father.
I am also so lucky that Peter supports me in my faith and everything else in my life. He is truly my anchor and most of the time he is the one that keeps me sane. I love him with all my heart and thank my Heavenly Father every day for the great man that he is!
3 comments:
awwww, very sweet! congratulations!
happy anniversary! don't you look celebrating and looking back? now you have a baby to look forward to!
congrats!
Post a Comment