Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Are Expecting!!

I'm happy to say that after over a year of trying, Peter and I are finally going to parents! That's right, we are having a baby! We are so excited and happy and can't wait for the opportunity and surprises that lay ahead. I am now 12 weeks and my expected due date is December 29th...a Christmas baby!

I have been pretty tired and nauseous lately, but I know that's to be expected. I can't wait until the "break" of the 2nd trimester. We are definitely going to find out what we are having when we are able to...I don't think I'm patient enough to be surprised. I just can't reiterate enough how overjoyed we are and happy we are finally able to share this exciting news with all of you!

5 comments:

Stefani said...

A big giant congratulations to you!!!!! WOO HOO!

My philosophy - you can be just as surprised at the ultrasound as you can be at the birth:D

. said...

congrats, I knew it would happen sooner or later!

Bille Grandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your dad told me on Tuesday and it was so happy to hear.

Cassy said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Comarsh Crew said...

I'm so happy we can be pregnant together!!! Congratulations to Peter & Amber.