Monday, June 29, 2009

13 week ultrasound


Now that everyone knows we are expecting I wanted to share our 13 week ultrasound. You can see the baby's little hands and even make out it's profile. It really is amazing the difference between this ultrasound and the others (where the baby just looked like a blob). During the ultrasound I could see the baby moving around a lot which was also amazing! We also heard the heartbeat! I couldn't believe how fast it was!

This whole experience has been amazing (if you couldn't tell by how many times I've used that word)! It makes me so happy that after all the tears, prayers and doctor's appointments, we were finally able to conceive with only a little bit of help from the fertility clinic. Heavenly Father really does answer prayers and it's not always in the way or time that we want it...it's when we are ready.

Peter and I are so happy for this new experience and can't wait to find out whether we are having a boy or girl (hopefully on Aug. 4 we'll be able to find out) so we can start decorating the nursery!

4 comments:

Stefani said...

he/she looks just like you (wink) Congratulations!

Adam & Samantha said...

congratulations! what a wonderful experience and answer to prayers for your cute little family.

pillingfamily said...

congratulations!!! this is so exciting. i hope everything is going great. can't wait to see that baby's cute face.

T and A said...

Wow you are having a baby, Super Rad! We are so happy for you. I'll have to follow your blog now i know you are here! :)