Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work

I really do not want to go back to work tomorrow! I had such a nice time hanging around the house and getting a lot of the things done that I never had time to do. Problem is, I realized how much more stuff I want to get done. I want to put all my pictures in albums, read the books that are piling up on my nightstand, be able to go through the Rosetta Stone CD's and finally learn Portuguese once and for all, and so much more. And being off for these last two weeks I realized that I need a lot more time to get everything done! But alas, I have to work so I better start learning how to be a little more productive without killing myself. I'm sure all these projects will still be around next Christmas break when hopefully, I'll have another two weeks off. For now, they will just have to remain unfinished until I can find some time (and motivation) to finish, or at least start, everything.

No comments: