Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Here we go again!
We recently found out that Peter tore his ACL on his right knee (he tore his ACL in his left knee in high school). So now we have to get him in for surgery and are in for a good 6-12 months of recovery and rehab! Peter is pretty bummed about it, but here I am trying to look on the bright side...Luckily we were in open enrollment at my work and were able to switch to Kaiser (which means we will have to pay MUCH less for the surgery). Of course, Peter doesn't want to hear this "silver lining" but we were pretty blessed with the timing of this whole thing. Hopefully it will be a quick and easy recovery and Peter will be back to playing basketball soon...without hurting himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a bummer! But insurance really is a great thing. We do need to get together.
Awhh that sucks!!!! Your always so positive, thats why your my fave ;)[And I hope your postin sonogram pics soon too Ü ]
Hey Amber! Tell your husband I'm sorry about his knee! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment