Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I decided to do my '25 Days of Thanks' all at one time. I know that's not how it works but it's the only way I would get it done! :-) There are so many things I am thankful for and want to make sure that I am counting my blessing each day.

1. My wonderful husband. He is an amazing man and father!
2. My sweet little boy! He brings such joy into our lives and is truly a blessing from Heavenly Father.
3. A loving, kind Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.
4. The Gospel
5.My parents who are always so willing to help our little family and especially my mom who takes care of Jacob while I work.
6. The opportunity to hear an apostle speak at Stake Conference
7. My in-laws who split the time watching Jacob during the day.
8. My job and Peter's job - we are so blessed to have work when so many others do not.
9. Technology that allows us to keep in touch with family overseas.
10. Friends who are always there to listen.
11. Our home, which may be small but provides us the warmth and comfort we need.
12. Modern medicine, without which Jacob might not be here.
13. Our family's health
14. HP for acquiring my company and cashing out my stock options.
15. Being about the nurse Jacob for this long
16. California weather
17. DVR's (and Netflix)
18. Pandora for keeping my work day fun
19. Weight Watchers
20. My new Dyson vacuum
21. Girl's night out! :-)
22. Hair dye
23. Cameras (to capture all the wonderful moments with my family)
24. Warm socks on a cold night
25. Music

No comments: