


I know I’m a couple weeks late on sending this out but better late than never right? Jake is so much fun and is learning new things everyday. I can’t believe he’s almost a year old!
*He had his 9 month check up and the doctor said he is healthy and developing ahead of schedule. He’s 21 lbs 2 oz. and 29.5” long.
*He is very good at moving around the house whether it be speedily crawling across the floor or “walking” around holding onto whatever he can get his hands on.
*He is starting to experience more food and is a big fan of hummus, guacamole and chicken.
*He babbles a lot (if only we knew what he was saying!)
*He now has 6 teeth (2 on bottom and 4 on top)
*He can clap and wave “bye bye”
*He knows where his nose is and where mommy and daddy’s noses are
1 comment:
so, so cute!
Post a Comment